Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Whiskers: King Flufferball

This is a Blogpaws Blog about my cat named Whiskers and his crazy escapades. Just a small note. You also must know these terms if this will make any sense.

Whisk (wisk)

noun: The trait of being fluffy or cute. (That kitten has whisk!)

Whisking (wis-king)

Verb: The act of being whisk (That kitten is whisking!)

Adj: Having whisk.  (Look at that whisking kitten!)


I hope that made sense. If not, sorry. Oh yeah, he also has tons of nicknames. So yeah, I'll start posting soon.

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny. I have several posts on my blog about the vocabulary we use for our dogs and cats. There's something about having pets that seems to generate new words to describe them.

    Good luck with your blog!

    --Purrs (and woofs) from Life with Dogs and Cats.

    ReplyDelete