Thursday, April 3, 2014

Party Preparations Part II

(In my last post, I started telling you more about our Little Whisking Flufferball and how we're setting up for his party. Read Party Preparations Part I.)
So first let's talk about Whiskers. He is a "brony". He likes My Little Pony, just like me. How do I know this? Every Saturday morning at 9:30 he sits down on the couch, and waits for us to turn on the HUB Channel. I don't currently have any pictures, but I do have this:

Also, if you read our previous post, I said we were creating the cupcake stick things. Here they are:


30 sticks for 30 cupcakes, 15 white, 15 chocolate. Now that's what I call fit for a king! (King Flufferball, that is.) There are currently cat toys littered across the ground, and I am cleaning as I type this. I am really surprised that this is my second day with this blog and it's been visited 60+ times. I can't wait to tell Whiskers he's famous! If you have clearly seen Whiskers, you'll notice he has some excess "cheek fluff".

Of course in this photo I smoothed it out, so he seemed fancy. I'l have a picture tomorrow with his cheek fluff. I made this photo with an Ios app called Aviary, I recommend it. In this next picture we focus more on Whisky's face, making it look like an older camera took a picture adding some other effects.

So I'll see all of you tomorrow, where I'll post about the party! Whiskerskinz says, adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment