Wednesday, April 2, 2014

King Flufferball and The Tunnel

So this fluffy tale all started when my grandmother came out with a tunnel, claiming it was for Whiskers, and he'd play with it. I 100% doubted he'd play with it. I mean, we've had a tunnel before and Whiskers didn't even touch it. So I 100% doubted he'd even go near this tiny tunnel


However, My brother took these pictures, and hid the fact that there was a hole inside it.

Of course, its hole was there on purpose when we- ahem, my mom, bought it. And apparently Whiskers loves that hole. I walk in later that day to see this: Whiskers inside the tunnel, having a ball.


And I actually laughed. Look at some of the antics he pulled off.



In the first one, he stuck his head out of the middle hole, which was my favorite of these moments. In the second he just went back inside of his tunnel, and his paw was still sticking out. The last one is just Whiskers' back, and his immense fluff leaking out of the middle hole. You can see more pictures in a future post, Fluffy Loves His Toys.

8 comments:

  1. Great job on the post! Whiskers looks so cuddly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he just likes feeling.....HOLE-y!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post and love the pics well done. Perhaps he likes having a secondary escape route. and Whiskers looks so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was given a tunnel and some other toys to review. I thoght the tunnel was a hit when one of our cats started checking it out and walking back and forth. That interest lasted about 5 minutes. I think I will try to cut a hole in the side and see if that makes it more intriguing. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats love nooks and crannies and HOLES so that's a great idea. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all, another post today will be coming soon. SPOILER: Preparing For Whiskers' Party!!! His birthday is tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cat has a better life than I do! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete