Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Documentary Update! + Party Post Part II

(If you are reading this, it will only make sense if you read the previous post about this documentary. You can read it here. You will also have to read this.)

First of all, sorry for not posting Cat Vocab 2. I may not be on for a while due to school, so I want to say this just in case I'm not back by April 14th. For the pet documentary, if you had a pet that passed away, you can still write about how you think they would react, but you must include somewhere in the document/blog post that your pet has passed. If you decide to write about a past pet, that is. That's all for now. Let's continue the party!




Where did we leave off? Oh, yes.

I got up, no one knew how, since no one told them I was medic. I ran down near Michael, deflecting bullets shot at him. If anyone came down near me with a Sword of Dark Bane, in other words, a glow in the dark sword, I'd get them with my shield. Speaking of which, I don't know if I mentioned that my shield also doubles as a weapon.
It came down to the point where Team Rebellion conducted a base raid. Like mentioned in the previous party post, you can't get killed while in base. However, you can take items from another's base. After noticing they were infiltrating our base, I ran up. I couldn't stop them, as a soldier with a sword blocked the way. But Sheep prevailed, being our new grenade launcher. He launched grenades at all of the adversaries, and took back our weapons. They were forced to retreat, and we won that part.
I went back down near Michael, who had stood guard just in case a member of the opposing left with a weapon, he could shoot them down and steal the weapon. Then Sam came rushing down towards us, with none other than The Humongous Spiky Ball of Mass Destruction and Spikiness. Or, a giant inflatable green spiked ball. That was practically an instakill weapon, as it's force could knock even me over with one swing. I ran quickly, and, I admit, kind of cowardly. When I entered the next room, there was Nicholas, holding a Nerf gun, aimed at me. I heard Michael get hit by THSBMDS in the distance. Sam walked up behind me. I, Captain America, was trapped. Part III coming soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment