Thursday, April 3, 2014

Party Preparation Part I

So today we are preparing for Whiskers' birthday party tomorrow. Now this may seem extravagant, throwing a birthday party for our cat. But he's already spoiled, so if he's going to be spoiled, he may as well be the most spoiled kitty ever. He's turning 1 year old. More facts are: He's a tabby cat, and I think part Maine Coon, I would have to recheck the papers. He was adopted on June 30, 2013. Now he's used to the school schedule, and waits by the door everyday when I come home. So, anyway, we are making preparations. Youtuber Vince Zhao will be there, check out his channel! And I've invited all my close friends. We're making cupcakes and the little sticks that go into the cupcakes. They all have different pictures of Whisko on them. I'll have a picture in part II for you guys. That's all that's happening right now. Read part II later today. Sorry for no pictures, I'll make up for it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment