Thursday, April 3, 2014

Cat Vocab Part I

I just had to post again today, as I'm addicted to blogging. You can see the term Whisk on this post.

Meatloaf (From Life With Dogs And Cats)

noun The position when a cat has all paws tucked in underneath them.


Lazy Hanger

noun Another position in which a cat has one paw hanging off a ledge of some sort.


Donut


noun The pose in which the cat is curled up into a tiny ball


Purr-Purr Whisko


noun  Whiskers when he is purring.


Meow-Meow Whiskers


noun  Whiskers when has meowed.



Shadow Kitten


noun  Whiskers when he is located in a dark place



Chi


noun  An exclamatory sound made when Whiskers misbehaves, after hearing this sound, Whiskers behaves.



That's all! Sorry for the overposting today, I just started and I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment